Through cookies, we collect the following information about users of this website:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the links you click in the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
No one has access to the above information except us and Daniel Shea, an Information Technology expert who administers this website. Neither we nor Mr. Shea shares the above information with anyone.
User-supplied information: If you fill out the contact form on this website, you will provide us with your name and email address, as well as any other information you choose to provide. No one has access to this information except us. None of this information is sold or shared with any outside third party. We might possibly have expert witnesses or other attorneys help us on your legal matter, in which case we might share your contact form with them, provided that they, in turn, maintain the confidentiality of the information on the contact form.
Effective: January 26, 2015.